Smirnov Aleksey - sermon "What Do I Live For?"

Смирнов Алексей Васильевич, проповеди
Preacher: Smirnov Aleksey Vasiljevich
Title: What Do I Live For?
Scripture: Genesis 1:26-27, 31
Language: Russian
Duration: 36 minutes
Format | Quality: mp3 | 96 kbps
File size: 25 Mb

What do I live for? What is the purpose God has for me, so that I can accomplish it in my life? If we are God's children, and we know not His purpose for our lives, then we risk wasting our lives. Or at least using it in the wrong way. But God will bring every one of us to the judgement. Where we will give account for all that we did in the flesh. This means that our consciousness should always be clear. We can't live without clear understanding what we are doing and what we are living for. We should know what God desires for us.

DOWNLOAD (mp3, 18 minutes, 16 Mb)

No comments:

Post a Comment